Saturday, August 2, 2008

Its been a while


I havent been on my blog in quite a while. I really havent been up to it with all the drama and stress going around. Kevin and I are done for good. I finally got him to admit, more than a week later after he left, that he broke up with me to be with another girl like 2 hours away. I think its pathetic. He'll never see her and hes got a gas hog for a truck to begin with. Im filing for child support as soon as I can. He just recently deleted me from his myspace page, pictures and everything. Makes it seem like he doesnt want to have anything to do with me. Thats not right at all cuz he wants to be with his kids still and stuff. Its not fair that he wants nothing to do with me and not even act like Ive ever existed and then still be involved in my kids' lives. Its not fair at all.
I got some pictures before he admitted to me about her, when we were happy and okay with being friends. I really wish things couldve worked out better. These pictures turned out so well


MY FAVORITE

WHEN WE WERE HAPPY AND EVERYTHING WAS OKAY







Last night I went to a dance with some friends and actually had a good time. It was nice to get out for once and see people and friends I havent seen in a long time. Hopefully I'll be able to see them more




Me and Tosha
Known her since February, but never got to hang out with her much

Me and Sam
Ive liked this guy for years, but never actually met and had a conversation. Well ive seen him around, was just to afraid to say anything.
Finally got to see him and spend time together last night
Shorty though haha

7 comments:

The Romero-Schroeder said...

You have to be strong. He does not deserve you at all. Those little girls will make you so happy, you will see, and he will be the one missing out on them.

Terri said...

Stay strong! I told your mom, and I will tell you. It will come around. We reap what we sew. It will bite him in the booty one day! Hang in there!

Christy said...

awww Jess... I'm sorry about Kevin. You will have a long hard road ahead of you. It is hard to stop caring about someone who is so much apart of your life and then to have kids with them... makes it even harder. Glad you got some time to have some fun! Hang in there- it will all work out in the end.

Tonya Staab said...

Be strong sweety, he doesn't deserve you. You will get through this and you will be all the stronger for it.

debi9kids said...

Jess,
I am so sorry for how things turned out, but honestly, if that was howhe was going to be, it's better you find out now than later.
You can do this. Be the strong woman your parents have raise and you can do it. You aren't alone. You have all of us to turn to for support and answers when you need them and well, the other stuff...it will fall into place when you least expct it to.
You are still so young and you have so much life ahead of you. things WILL work out in the end.
Just have faith!
Debi

Christy said...

I tagged you on my blog... check it out to play along (thought it would help keep ya posting!)

Tabbatha said...

Im tagging you MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA