Saturday, August 23, 2008

babies =)

I had an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago. I also had that sugar test done.
I didnt bring anything to eat after I got my blood taken so i wasnt feeling to good. Her putting that thing on my belly didnt help much either. At the beginning I started feeling nauseas and had to sit up a few times. I thought I felt better so I laid back down. about 5 min later I had to sit back up again. Then I started to get rly light headed like I was going to pass out, and I really thought I was going to. Then all of a sudden I threw up that juice I had to drink. Ugh It was horrible having to throw up in front of someone I had just met. I had the jelly stuff they put on my belly all over me. It was terrible lol. I felt a lot better after that, but was still sweaty and a little sick feeling. Jennifer (the sonogram tech.) managed to get one facial of each baby.
It was hard but she got em. Theyre a lil blurry though. Tilt your head to the right. =)


This is baby B
Jaeda Renae
And this is Baby A
Laurel Mae
(this was a hard one to get.
She kept moving and so did I)

This is my 28 wks pic (lil after actually)
I will be 30 weeks 2morrow!!
I will post more pics when I can.
Ive been busy with school =)

1 comment:

Terri said...

Still looking good, Jess!! Love the names!