Sunday, August 31, 2008

Had a scare




Last night I had to go to L & D because I had really bad pain in my pelvic area. It felt like my bladder was being pushed on really really really hard. I didn't think it was too serious but better safe than sorry. I was hooked up to these things that listened to their heartbeats for over 2 hours. And I was in the same position on my back. The last 20 minutes by back hurt so bad. I finally had my mom tell them I had to pee so I could get up. But the Dr. had showed up so I didn't have to lay down again, just to get checked to see if I had dilated any.I haven't so everything is fine.
I have to go in Tuesday or Wednesday so she can check again. And I guess for some pre term labor test. I want these babies out already though! 4 or 5 more weeks and it should be okay to have them and theyll be healthy. Small but healthy. I have a sonogram on the 9th. So we'll be able to find out if Laurel (baby A) turned or not. In a way I hope she did because then Theres a chance Ill at least have one of them natually. Yes, I'm crazy, but I want to be able to experience the whole birthing thing.


Im 31 weeks today. But... I havent gotten the picture taken lol. So here is the 30 weeks photo. I told my mom it was the shirt that made me look big.. But no... its my belly lol Im going to try and get a more recent picture up. There isn't much of a difference but ya know..

5 comments:

Terri said...

STill looking good!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

You look Great, hang in there for at least 5 more weeks!!!!!

debi9kids said...

Ok, so I think you finally are starting to look like there are two in there ;) but, you also still look great!
Make sure you take care of yourself and take it easy.

Tonya Staab said...

31 weeks already. Wow. Where has the time gone. You look great. Keep those little ones cooking as long as you can hon, you won't be disappointed.

Jen said...

You look wonderful for being so far along! Just think.... not very much longer & you'll be able to meet your little angels. I hope these next few weeks fly by for you!