Monday, July 21, 2008

catching up and belly pics

Well there isn't much catching up to do. Just the same old stuff. Trying to get my room perfect for when the girls come. It still isn't clean but its getting there.
Kevin and I have been fighting a lot. Sometimes i don't even know if i can take it anymore. Every time we do fight I think of the girls and try to make up with him. I hate out that is one of the reasons we are staying together. i hope it all works out though

Well like I said before, been cleaning my room. Kevin and i were going through some clothes. That I can no longer wear... =( He decided to try some on.. haha
He's such a dork!




Well here are my belly pics starting from

week 20

Week 21

week 22



week 23... oops... i forgot to take one that week



week 24

week 25


They pretty much all look the same.. i guess its just the angle, and it also depends on the shirt I'm wearing. Eventually you'll be able to tell the difference haha
Thx for reading

10 comments:

Shannon said...

You look great for 25 weeks! I was HUGE then! I am sorry that you and Kevin are fighting. Things are scary right now - but you have great support with your mom and two little girls to love! You can do this!

Debbie Moore said...

Jess, you look great! I don't know if you Mom told you but, I will be sending out some books to you, one on b/f that hopefully will help you and one on twins, pregnancy and beyond. I hope to get them out in the next day or so. Hope you are feeling well! Debbie Moore

Sharlene said...

Check out that belly! You are tiny for 25 weeks. lucky lady. Hang in there. The fun is yet to start!

debi9kids said...

Jess,
I think you look fantastic! I wish my stomach had been that tiny! You really look wonderful! :)
Try to focus on all the good things in your life right now. All the stress isn't healthy for your body or those babies.
Have faith that God will see you through and just do whatever you think is right for you, the girls and Kevin
:) Debi
ps You should be receiving a package in the mail soon, if you didn't already.

Christy said...

Great Pics Jess! You look awesome! Sorry you are fighting with Kevin. pregnancy/babies/responsibility is all tough... hang in there and focus on you and the babies you are carrying... everything will work out in the end.

Brandi said...

Wow...25 weeks already! I know it feels longer! LOL So glad you started a blog! Do you have the book "When you are expecting twins, triplets, or quads" by Dr. Babara Luke? I've been meaning to ask your mom, and send it to you if not. Just let me know!

Sorry bout you and Kev. Luckily you have a awesome support system set with your mom and dad...and all of us extended family mebers! Big hugs!

Tonya Staab said...

You look fantastic. I'm really sorry about Kevin, but you have 2 amazing little ones on the way and that is what you need to remember. Stay strong hon, we are all hear for you if you need us.

The Romero-Schroeder said...

You sure look Great!!!.... Dont get scared, you will see that GOD does not give us any tests that we cant handle, de is wise.

Terri said...

You look great for 25 weeks with twins! I was HUGE by then.

Hang in there!

Jamie said...

You look wonderful for 25 weeks with twins!!! Great belly pictures!