Saturday, July 5, 2008

Chinese dinner with the family



For the 4th my parents decided to go out to dinner with the boys. Kevin and I were going to go out also but we thought hey lets all go together so we went to China King. First, though we went to Kwan Den but they were closed. We pretty much had to go across town to get to this place lol and chantelle didnt go, she went to the lake with a friend for fire works (which will be in my next blog)

This is the front of it
Cayden eating his oranges mmm
It was about all he would eat

Ty... yum!

Trying to get a pic of dad. It was blurry.
I didnt want to make it flash

Theres mom! She didnt know I was taking her picture hehe

Aww dang she caught me!
A fork isnt gonna hide ya mom! =)

Theres Kevin (He thought an egg roll had eggs in it! ROFL)
Theres is my plate.. half eaten by the way mmm lol
Yes I am eating healthy. The broccoli was pretty good

One word. PUKE! Ugh that crab was nasty!!
It tasted like the smell of a shark we disected in the 10th grade

My dessert.. mmm

Ate it all except for that cream puff. Yuck it was dry

and thats me!!

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

You know what I love about your blog. I get to see what your mum has been up to too ha ha.

So glad you had a great family dinner.

The Romero-Schroeder said...

You are looking Great, the pregancy looks good on you!