Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Shower (finally haha)


Finally after over a week, pictures from the shower haha. We tried getting as many pictures as we could for you ladies hehe Mom will have some posted on her blog too =)



This is mine and my friend jennifer's belly. Shes due in December and is having a baby boy
Also dad trying to pull my shirt up hehe




me Kevin's parents (stacie and Jeff)




me and my parents! Love you guys!! =)


Me cutting cake





Gift opening.. I didnt have a good photographer by the way, so sorry my expression doesnt seem happy. She took them at the wrong time haha

Candles.. they smelled soo sweet!


It was a mobile


Cayden helping me open a beautiful crib set


clothes =)


my throne haha


punch fountain


the cake.. kinda plain but ya.. we didnt order it, kevin's mom did...

7 comments:

Terri said...

Looks like you got some great things. Glad to see that Kevin's parents made it! Hang in there. Not much longer now. You have done so well!

Jen said...

Looks like you had a wonderful shower & got some really nice gifts! You look great... not too much longer & you're bundles of joy will be here!

Christy said...

your shower was beautiful! Looks like you got lots of nice things! Glad Kevin's parents were there and being supportive! Not much longer to go! Hang in there... you are doing great!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

WOW those where a ton fo gifts!!! you look awsome and all turned out great! NOW stay put honey, feet up, and just rest some

debi9kids said...

Wow! Nice big old pile of gifts for you to open! YIPPEE!!!
Looks like a really great time and you are looking great!
It's just a short while now and you will be holding those beautiful girls! I can't wait to see them :)

Tonya Staab said...

Wow. Looks like you got some great things for the girls. The punch fountain looks fabulous. I'm so glad Kevin's parents were there. You are looking great.

Debbie Moore said...

Looks like it was a nice party and you got some great stuff, you look great by the way. Not much longer, hang in there!